Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Could you, please, do me a favor?

As I mentioned, there's that competition, and I seem to be trailing in all categories, so if it wouldn't be too much an inconvenience, I'd greatly apreciate a vote, just one per 24 hours. More than one a day, and voting rights are taken away, but it would be nice to know that I'm not the most unpopular nominee in all those categories. I hate to whine, and I promise not to look, until maybe tonight.

Please....
http://www.israellycool.com/blog/JIBAwards2004
ps ...and while you're at it, don't forget my sister blog, Shiloh Musings...
Thank you

1 comment:

wendy said...

I am trying to vote for you, but it is not letting me even get to the voting page, maybe it knows that yours is the only Isreali blog that I read, and so am not qualified to vote for a "best" blog. Sorry, I will try again late tonight.