Monday, January 17, 2005

noticed

noticed
something cute
on other blogs
weatherpixie
logo with weather report
properly attired
as cute as could be

wondering
if I should
adopt one
and add her
to my sidebar
which
has been floating
rather than sinking
recently

can it take
such responsibility?

I almost added
but failed
a logo
proclaiming
proudly and colorfully
that I was nominated
for prizes
on israellycool

but computer-wise incompetant
couldn't copy
and paste it up

or whatever technique
obviously
not in my repetoire

just a computer klutz
am I

impressive to the
have-nots
but
a wash out
to those
in the know

but still
maybe
I'll try
to put that cute thing up

1 comment:

wendy said...

Your sinking side bar cracks me up. I like the little weather pixie, mainly because I rarely watch the news and it lets me know just how cold it is outside. Though I was able to get the weather pixie up, I have been unable to figure out how you change the color and font with each of your notes..