Thursday, May 19, 2005

home improvements

Trekker's home for just a week, thank G-d. Already working for a plumber, bli ayin haraa, and fixing up our place. I have bags of clothes he took from his closet; must get them to a thrift shop or needy family.

But the greatest surprise by far...
he has reorganized the linen, misc. closet. We have a closet in the hall by the bedrooms and main bathroom. I haven't organized it since it was built about 19 year ago. I just keep stuffing things in. We have too many towels and worn-out sheets. And one shelf, on the smaller side, has cut toilet paper for Shabbat and new toothbrushes and toothpaste and he found three hair dryers, and I keep the rags there, and lots of other things of course.

And he has been pulling things out and fixing it up. I won't have to cut toilet paper for a few weeks.

He's a very good boy--and handsome too. And maybe when he finishes there, he'll start in the garden..... well, I can hope.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Haha. Sounds like you're enjoying him. That must be delightful -- a helpful male! ;)

Batya said...

but he doesn't take orders, just does what he wants