Friday, May 13, 2005

independent traveling bags

When my trekking son finally made it home early Wednesday morning, he announced that his bags refused to follow him and were still traveling the world. Yesterday he got a call that they were lasooed out here in the Holy Land and would reunite with him today. Well, it did give him time to empty his closets of pre-army clothes. Now I have to get the clothes to a thrift shop, or gmach, that needs a full wardrobe for a slim man, taller than average, but not very tall.

He and his friend left for Ariel to meet up with the wimpy driver. Some people may take offense at what I just wrote, but considering how I travel, at my advanced age, I can call this guy a wimp.

Shabbat Shalom

1 comment:

Batya said...

Most people get offended when I make fun of these "tough" guys.