Sunday, May 29, 2005

misc. questions

first

Do I need to use those paper filters in the coffee maker? There's that plastic filter material like in a sifter as part of the machine. I have a few paper ones left, and I don't know where to get more. And does anyone know the exact water to coffee proportion? Sometimes it comes out wimpy.

next

I'm just about rabid concerning my inability to post pictures. Totally retarded. Maybe I should delete that "Hello" program and find something else.

and...

I'm still looking for something html for replacing the weatherbimbo

4 comments:

Esther said...

If you already have a gizmo in there that looks like a filter, it probably is a filter. My boyfriend thinks it's a one to one ratio of coffee grounds to cups of coffee. Course, keep in mind he only makes espresso. I always thought it was one scoop to two cups. Maybe a happy medium? Good luck.

i still recommend flickr for your photos.

Weatherbimbo is out of my league. You need a better person than i for guidence on that one.

Esther said...

Oops, cups of water, not cups of coffee.

wendy said...

I am not so in love with my weather babe either. There seems to only be two choices - frumpy girl, or naked chick.

Batya said...

any suggestions?