Friday, May 13, 2005

overslept

Can't believe that I overslept. For me that means getting out of bed after 7am.

Yesterday we were at my cousins and the new generation, same age difference as between me and my cousin, managed to communicate. Suddenly the two little girls marched out her front door to "play." Noam's big Uncle Avi stood outside the door "guarding," and the rest of us peeked through the slats of the window shade.

I spent well over an hour this morning working on Havel Havelim, which will debut, G-d willing, on Sunday, before I leave for work. http://shilohmusings.blogspot.com/2005/05/calling-all-jewish-and-israeli.html It seems to be growing larger than expected. I hope that nobody will be dissappointed and that there won't be too many foul-ups with the html's or whatever.

It's Friday morning and there's lots to do here.

1 comment:

Batya said...

Surf the blogs, and you're bound to find something. Check my Hevel Havelim for links to others.