Tuesday, May 10, 2005

T'hilim, Psalms, Kohelet, Ecclesiastes May 10

I guess I'm really tired. A couple of minutes ago I couldn't remember why, couldn't remember what I did this morning before going to work. Then I remember my Bible class, or boker limud, study morning. Then I remembered that I got so excited that the first line we learned was so important. But I can't figure out what it was, so I went to get my bag and books.

Psalms 36, 5-6
The pressures of evil make the world "crash" like a giant tsunami wave. David had to dig real deep to stop the flood, then there wasnt enough water, so the "shir hama'alot," "song of the ascents" brought the water to the right level. The height people can handle.

before the Moshiach things won't make sense, bad things will happen to good people and good things to bad.
That's because G-d wants it perfect in Olam Haba. There only evil will happen to the bad perosn, because any reward would have already come to him in this world. And only good will happen to the good person, because whatever punishment he needed, he would have gotten in this world, olam hazeh.

Chodesh Tov

No comments: