Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Bargains, Blogging and Carnivals

Today's a big shopping day, at least I tried. I tried looking for bargains for Hallel and Porat. I went to the mall, got a few things, but nothing to brag about. And I didn't even find anything for myself, isn't that great? But I did buy some filters for the coffee-maker. They were much cheaper than the other brand. All the instructions were in German, or at least it looked like German. I have a feeling that there was a trick. How could 40 cost that same as 20 from the other company?

Blogging,
I have so much on my mind that I started writing notes in the bus on the way to the mall. Gevalt.

Carnivals,
We're in The Carnival of Education again. Just one problem, the host seems to have a problem with reading comprehension, or do I write so youthfully, she thought that I'm a young mother. There are some very interesting articles included. It's nice to know what's happening in the rest of the world.

No comments: