Friday, August 05, 2005

jet lag

Yes, I'm suffering from a serious case of jet lag. I couldn't stay awake after 9:30 pm, so I went to bed. I had a very full day.

*forgive me if I'm repeating myself*

I was up 5:45, went to the pool from 8-9, then to Jerusalem in the afternoon to develop pictures and get them on disk. I conked out in the Anna Ticho Library, where I waited for awhile. Then got the pictures, had a free cup of coffee, which kept me going for awhile. Then to Ofra to see my daughter and her family and give first round of gifts to the girls--a book each. Hallelie got the classic "Caps for Sale" from my cousin Lisa, and Porat got a cute texture/touch baby book from her. I'm only giving one gift at a time.

Then I got back home, made dinner for me and my husband, but by the time he came home just after 9, I was falling asleep. By 2am, I couldn't stay in bed. None of my usual tricks worked, so I gave up and decided to see how to deal with the pictures on the computer.

Quite a few of my Nefesh B'Nefesh ones came out really great. I wish I could sell them, but I'm just not a good hustler. I'll use some to illustrate articles and put as many as I can on my picture blog.

Now, I have a desparate request for help!

How can I get rid of this jet lag?!!!

1 comment:

Esther said...

Gonna go check out your pictures! Welcome back; glad you made it back safe and sound.

Drink lots of water (though that was supposed to happen while in the plane)! :) And push yourself to stay up to the time you normally go to bed at night. No way around it really...it's not an easy transition to go from NY to Israel.