Tuesday, August 09, 2005

More on jet lag

I'm slowly getting back to myself, feeling very summer vacation, 9 days, nothing to do, since we can neither sleep nor shop.

I decided to google it. Mostly commercial sites, but one made me feel better. It states that it generally takes a day per time zone to recover. I traveled 7 time zones, and yesterday was pretty normal, which means that I did well. Tomorrow is a week since landing.

Sunday, which was day five, if you count arrival day, I didn't set my alarm. OK, I also went to bed much later than usual the night before, but I only had a two-third day, two meals, didn't function until close to noon. OK, I also went to bed late, but yesterday was pretty normal, and today almost normal. I just haven't had breakfast. My breakfast appetite still isn't 100% normal. But I'm not very physically active either.

I sent in a couple of articles re:Nefesh B'Nefesh , and I started another musing on a more political topic. Must finish it this morning. So I guess I ought to stop lazing around.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Muse, I can TOTALLY see you reading a Playstation 3 blog. ;) Enjoy.