Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Risky Business

Sorry, this isn't about the movie, of the same name, "Risky Business," which gave Tom Cruise his big chance, you know the one my classmate, no, not Andy Kaufman, Jon (Jonny) Avnet made. Yes, you'd never guess we, including Jonny's wife were all in the same graduating class from Great Neck North. But this isn't about the movie, far from it.

The risk I'm referring to is opening my blogs to anyone for comments. See how desparate I am, what an embarrassment.

Too many people have complained that they don't want to open a blogger account, but they do want to comment. I kept restricting comments to bloggers of blogspot, because spammers open accounts and then they spam the comments.

Now that I've been able to have an anti-spam option for my comments, I decided to take a risk and open them up.

Risky Business!

No comments: