Saturday, August 20, 2005

well, not really

I can't really call this "Post-Disengagement Blues" since it's not finished, but people are blue. People are angry, and people are disappointed and worrying about their kids.

and I'm worrying about the future of the country.

Bli neder, (which means, if for whatever reason I can't, I'm not guilty of swearing I will) I'll go into more detail, tomorrow, G-d willing.

I"m also trying to get more info on the murder at the gate.

Almost everyone's home from Gush Katif, and a couple of kids are still in jail.

the kids, who had been in Gush Katif, were given all honors during shul today, acting as chazan, leading the services, aliyot to the Torah. It was the least we old fogies could do. We have wonderful kids here.

Shavua Tov

ps If you don't understand the religious terms I used, sorry, just ask in comments, and I'll explain.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Blues...interesting... I can see how that would be. You've been gearing yourself up for this for such a long time and now that it's...well, it what it is... I can see how that would be. Hang in there.

Batya said...

I feel so sorry for the kids.