Tuesday, October 11, 2005

misc.

Well, first of all, if you hadn't heard, I have a new blog, Blog Free! It's primarily as an outlet for articles you won't find in the mainstream media. My other blogs are more for my original writing. And Blog Free! includes lots of other stuff.

I'm very proud that I fixed the template all by myself. Somehow I discovered that there was no way of accessing the various "previous posts" from the sidebar. Very strange. So I checked the template, as if I knew what I was looking for, which I didn't find, apparently. So I went into another of my blog templates and copied what I guessed was the code and pasted it into the template. After the first try, still nothing, so I deleted it and pasted it someplace else, and YIPPEE! I fixed it. So I guess I'm not as computer klutzy as I had once been.

Somehow I had understood that I wasn't working this week, another mistake I am, which is a problem, since I have to get my trekker's room set up, since he's G-d willing coming home again.

Must sign out, husband wants to check his mail.

No comments: