Friday, December 23, 2005

Why??

Why is on the coldest, rainiest times when I have to go out and switch gas balloons?

Today, as I was cooking for Shabbat, I noticed that the flames were getting lower and lower, and lower--about to go out on the stove. There was no time to wait; it was raining hard, ok--thank G-d, we do need the rain--
and I had to open up the door and go outside, as the precious rain dripped dropped all over me. I closed the open gas canister and opened the closed one. And then I turned on the stove again. Nice big flames.

Too much to do. So off with the computer.
Shabbat Shalom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no clue what sort of gas plumbing you have there in Israel, but here in the US we have automatic switchover regulators.

You might check with whomever services your gas equipment.

Happy Chanukah

Batya said...

No such service here in the "sticks." We have two cannisters hooked up and must manually open and close. It's not the end of the world except when stormy.