Monday, January 30, 2006

Back in the loop

Years ago, I was among the first joggers, then first fitness walkers here in Shiloh.

Somehow, during the past few years flab and laziness reigned. My schedule no longer jived with my partners' and somehow, though my reputation still lived, I've been staying home with my trusty pc, trying to increase daily hits, rather than breathing clean air and increasing my lung capacity.

On occasion, I'd spy a few female walkers as I was hanging out the wash. Wouldn't it be nice...

Well, I'm back in the loop. I asked one of the walkers to start reminding me, inviting me to join. And this morning I joined two of them, and a fourth changed directions to join us.

Now I just have to continue...

2 comments:

wendy said...

A walking buddy is so fun. Good work!

Batya said...

certainly is