Monday, March 20, 2006

not asleep

It's a good, or should I say "bad?" two hours since my usual bedtime. I couldn't fall asleep.

Could it have had been the basketball game? I played again. We were the same six as last week. My thigh muscles are killing me. They didn't hurt last week, ok all sorts of aches the following day, but this time all sorts of movements seemed to have stimulated the muscles to "ache." It's like roll call at the beginning of a lesson, when there's 100% attendance.

Maybe it was due to the fact that I had walked up and down about seven flights of stairs on Shabbat, a few times. I hope it will all make me fitter. My right arm got an extra workout, since I had to open and close my neighbors' car door, and it's a bullet proof pick-up truck.

I'm starting to yawn; I hope that a retun to bed will get me to sleep.

No comments: