Monday, April 10, 2006

Free Sefira Reminder

It's that season again, when I prepare a bunch of computerized tricks for remembering to count the Omer. It starts the second night of Passover and ends just before the Shavuot holiday.

When I googled it I found this, which looks interesting. It's a download, and offers updates, so I hope that next year it will show up automatically. That would make life easier.

For a couple of years our cell phone reminded us, but I think it cost money. Actually, I only started succeeding in remembering to count each of the 49 nights once I drafted the computer and phone. I tried other reminders which didn't work.

If anyone has some good ones, I'd appreciate if you'd comment them into this.

Thanks and Tizku b'Mitzvot,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.tizkor.com/sefira has free text message and email reminders.