Sunday, April 02, 2006

when I'm 64

Actually I'm not, but Havel Havelim is. The April fool's edition is #64.

When I get older
losing my keys
many years from now
will you be blogging
those blogs again
emails, links and lots of boring..
If I'd be a mac, instead of pc
would you trade me in
would you still blog me
would you still read me
if you knew how old I am?

You'd be older too, ahh if you'll say the word

I will blog to you!

as sung by the Beatles:
When I get older, losing my hair, many years from now,
Will you still be sending me a Valentine,birthday greetings,
bottle of wine?
If I'd been out 'till quarter to three,would you lock the door?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four?

Hmm------mmm---mmmh.
You'll be older, too.Aaah, and if you say the word, I could stay
with you.

2 comments:

FrumGirl said...

I know this beatles song. What a great band. As for your questions... youre too young to be pondering these questions!

Batya said...

Thanks, but it's getting closer.
And when I saw
that number 64...

The Beatles...