Thursday, May 25, 2006

Natural?

It's not that make up isn't used, it's that it shouldn't show. Frequently it's harder to get that "natural look" than a "made up" look. I've never liked anything on my face, besides water. It has been really hard in recent years to use sun screen, and I've found the pool/beach type the best.

What really repulses me is the "surgically improved look." That's those "perfect" features, finely chiseled by the surgeon. One of the reasons I prefer watching British TV is that the actors look more natural, even though their teeth could use a better dentist. American, both North and South, actors have those "catalog-chosen" features, which make me wonder what they really looked like, before all the operations and procedures. Also their acting is less effective and realistic with their plastic faces.

No comments: