Wednesday, May 17, 2006

too much to do

It's Wednesday, and I should be in the pool, enjoying working those muscles and then in the sauna and steamroom, but here I am, home, with the third wash in the machine, haunted by dirty floor, which is still covered with toys from last weekend.

There really is too much to do here, and I also must pay a shiva (condolence) call to my neighbor, the second Chana widowed in the space of a week.

I'll have to do my stretching at the clothes line, hanging the wet wash and taking in the dry. And I'll carry home the shopping instead of exercising in the water.

And who knows what other surprises await...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A woman's work is never done . :)

Batya said...

true
The laundry's folded and sorted, and I feel sick, like an allergy attack.