Wednesday, July 19, 2006

the ins and outs of posting pictures

I just wasted a lot of time trying to post pictures on this post. They were really needed to prove my points. The article was already written with lots of links. I use blogger pictures and sometimes it goes easily and sometimes not.

As if I have nothing else to do.

Finally I added a line that I'd try again later, and then
  • I started a new post
  • to which I easily got the pictures up,
  • I put it in Html mode,
  • copied the codes to the pictures,
  • which I then saved the post as "draft;"
  • went back to the previous post,
  • which I also changed to Html.
  • Then I copied the codes
  • and placed the pictures where I wanted them.
Is it just coincidence that suddenly they posted easily? Has anyone else had such problems. Any other ideas?

3 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

if the files are too big they may not post simply because it takes too long to upload.

Sarah Likes Green said...

or if they are the wrong format etc.

Batya said...

or post in the making already too big, so best to put up pictures and then write?