Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Still jetlagged

I really thought that the jetlag was over, since I had slept so well and so long the night before, but at midnight I still wasn't tired! Though I really tried to go to sleep, tossed and turned--a real time waster!

So....
considering how many hours I had spent on the computer, or both computers, "one for business" and one for games, all day, and the energy I felt--maybe my walk around the neighborhood was a bissel too late in the evening--I decided that the time had come to catch up on CHORES!

So...
I folded the laundry while watching the second half of my newly purchased "Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood." Double good news. The laundry got folded "Whistle while you work!" and the second half was better than the first!

...and then I managed to fall asleep
...until the alarm woke me up
...and here I am, coffee in hand, another load of laundry bouncing around with the sudsy water...

2 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

two computers! i suppose it's good to separate work and pleasure.

;)

Batya said...

only one with internet, but the sans has games and other things

oh, and Sarah, how do you get the picture to change? --don't tell me; I'll never understand!