Sunday, August 27, 2006

Yes, busy

I presume you've noticed that I finished a Havel Havelim today. Since I was also busy babysitting for my granddaughters, and my time was very limited, I decided to keep strictly to the cut off. Otherwise, I'd still be searching for posts, since I didn't do my usual visiting to those linked in my sidebar.

Except for Wednesday, when I spent a lot of time on jblogcentral and jblogsphere list, most posts were sent to me. The listings make it so much easier to search for new posts. The two carnival services are also wonderful. In addition, I use them to send my own posts around to carnivals.

There's an amazing amount of talented writers blogging. The conventional news media have noticed it, and many newspapers have their "blogs." But most of us are totally independent, and honestly, that's the way I like it.

...but if I could make a living writing...

No comments: