Friday, September 15, 2006

There's No Business Like Show Business!


That's for sure at over $100- for a ticket to a Broadway show! I haven't been to one for years, even though I love the theater, really! Even the discount tickets are outrageous on my travel budget.

To reduce temptation, my summer recent visits have coincided with part of the Three Weeks, when it's forbidden, by Jewish Law, to see a live show.

Here in Israel, I've managed to see most of the productions of the Raise Your Spirits Summer Stock Company. There's another one opening soon, and I hope to see the show.

There's no people like show people
They smile when they are low
Even with a turkey that you know will fold
You may be stranded out in the cold
Still you wouldn't trade it for a sack o' gold
Let's go on with the show
Let's go on with the show!
The show!
The show!

No comments: