Monday, December 25, 2006

3 very different things


First thing... Let's say, it's not the type of Yiddish my grandparents sang, and I'm not even mentioning the "sequencing" that 3 were dead when the original came out. You haven't a clue, right? OK, a bissel help. My neighbor used to work with Paul McCartney, but I highly doubt that they sang this! hat tip, my husband

And now for something completely different. Take a gander at these great pictures of Australia which ~Sarah~ posted.

Lastly, the picture. When I was walking to my exercise class this morning at 8:15, two hours after the sun was bright in the sky, I noticed a sort of "white powder" in my backyard along the path. I couldn't figure out what it was. Then I walked a bit more and realized that it was... frost!? It didn't feel that cold, certainly far from freezing. But for whatever reason, some of the ground was covered with a fine frost. Yes, I do have my camera on me a lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

watch out not to slip, frost is tracherous!

Batya said...

thanks
I try to be careful
today's problem was seeing sideways with my hood on