Thursday, December 07, 2006

I guess it's too late to change the name

Confession time...
I really think that "me-ander" is a dumb name for this blog, but after all this time blogging it, I guess it's too late to change its name.

Now that I've gotten that out, on with the post!

My latest yummy breakfast is included in The Fourth Healthy & Fit Family Carnival. There are lots of interesting posts, even if you're not a breakfast person. When I was growing up, the Ten Commandments of Good Nutrition started with:


Breakfast is the key to all success; you must never leave your home without a hearty one!
The second was:


All meals must end with a tall, full glass of milk; those Orthodox Jews who refuse to give their children milk after meat meals are causing grave bodily damage and abusing their children.
We even learned that in school, public school. Only later did the experts admit that many people are allergic to milk, and it's the cause of all sorts of medical problems, skin, stomach, even emotional.

And talking about school, we're also in The Education Carnival-Edition 96. It's one of the larger carnivals with posts from all over, covering all aspects of education.

And... You guessed it!
The Kosher Cooking Carnival
Remember to send me your kosher food posts!!
  • traditions
  • anecdotes
  • cookbook and restaurant reviews
  • menus and pictures
  • --oh, yes, of course, recipes, too!

If you see something that fits the bill on another blog, please send me that link, too. Either send to shilohmuse at gmail dot com or via blog carnival.

Thanks and Shabbat Shalom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

here is a good site to add to your links
KosherRecipe.org

Baleboosteh said...

Me-ander is not a dumb name for your blog! Me-ander wouldn't be me-ander if it was called something else! Lol!

I don't think you should change the name - not because it is too late but because its a good name.

All meals must end with a tall, full glass of milk... Sounds good to me, I love milk and so do my children - its good for the bones

:D

Batya said...

Thanks Ba'
You made me feel better!