Sunday, December 17, 2006

Just my luck!


This week's Havel Havelim is totally fantastic, creative, everything one would want, except if...

...you've committed to do the next one! It's a tough act to follow. That's for sure.

It's harder than "Pinning the Candle on The Chanukiyah," the new game I invented. We played it today. Everyone had fun, especially when they spun me around on the "office chair," wheeled me all over the diningroom and left me facing the table, rather than the Chanukiyah! And when I tried to pull myself in the right direction, once I had realized what they had done, they kept holding onto the chair.

But did you doubt me? I should hope not! I found the door and placed the candle in the right spot!

And keep checking this blog, since the next edition of Kosher Cooking Carnival is in just a couple of days, or less!

So please get all those links in, both for HH and KCC! Either send to shilohmuse at gmail dot com or to blog carnival. Thanks

Chag Urim Sameach, Have a wonderful Chanukah!
ps, no that isn't the translation!

No comments: