Thursday, December 28, 2006

minor renovations

I've made some changes on my sidebar. I took off the "cluster map," which shows how many visitors from all over the world. If I want to see, there are other ways, and I'm sure nobody else is interested. I also deleted the new blog carnival widget. It was just too big and was really just an advertisement for the "bc" people to make money off of. so I figured, if there are going to be ads on this blog... meaning if anyone will make money off of my blog, it had better be me!

So I'm trying WebAds.co.il. They recommend also putting up their banner, but Sarah and Akiva worked so hard making my blog a blog of beauty, I'd had to ruin it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, and please let me know if you become incredibly wealthy as a result. It's always good to find new people to borrow money from.

I'm confident you'll eclipse my bloggging income in no time.

Batya said...

I'll let you know. Click it, and see if it can work for you.