Tuesday, December 26, 2006

There must be something better

First the IBA Channel 1 started disappearing and leaving us with an empty screen. Gevalt! No Law and Order! That's not fair. I only watch 3 shows a week! And that's one of them.

Then last night when my husband was working on the computer, it suddenly went "offline." Nothing worked. He called netvision which had him do all sorts of stuff and blamed bezek. No internet. We were offline for almost an entire day.

In the morning it still didn't work. I called our computer expert who said that he also had trouble. He lives in nearby Eli.

I watched a new movie I bought, Regarding Henry. I figured it would be better than playing spider solitaire and freecell. It was and I also finished the 6th Henry Bosch story. Now I'm stuck, since I don't have the next six. And I also folded laundry.

By the time I left for work after 12, still no connection.

Now I'm back and B"H, thank G-d. It really makes me nervous. You just can't trust anyone or anything in this modern world.

No comments: