Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Strike out


The striking method isn't working; I found my entire blog struck, like a plague descended.

An old friend found me while googling another old friend, whom I once mentioned in a blog. And thanks to Ezzie for teaching me how to "strike out words." (Only problem is that it made a mess; still working on it.)

Small world, since he's the nephew-in-law of this old friend.

I didn't find anything related on google, but as you probably noticed. It's not working exactly right. It's sort of like the "Sorcerer's Apprentice." I got it going, but I can't control it.

The "striking" and "bold" just can't be controlled.


2 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

you'll get there :)

Batya said...

so far, I'll just have to stick with my two step method, and I won't play with the post title