Sunday, January 28, 2007

That was a good idea!

Life of Rubin put together a great Havel Havelim in... alphabetical order!
That really was a good idea!

When I was reading it I got a great jblog brainstorm! Of course, being the computer klutz I am, I can't do it myself, but I'm sure one of the brilliant html-graphics mavens can. What we need is a sidebar "doodad" listing the latest jblog carnivals, like HH and of course the Kosher Cooking Carnival and the soon to be debuted Jpix--the Carnival. It should be something like the one I have up by Blog Carnival. That means that it should also have a link for submissions and contacting the organizer.

Nu? What do you say?

2 comments:

ggggg said...

He is missing the letter "L" which of course can be rectified by adding one or more of the many "Lakewood" blogs.

Batya said...

Nu, so start contributing on a regular basis. It's hard for the hosts to find every good post and blog in jblg-cyberville.