Monday, January 22, 2007

Visiting the jblog neighborhood


I'm feeling friendly, so let's do some jblog awareness visiting, before I hit the sack!

First around my Shiloh neighborhood. I love the way the sun shines so differently at different times of the day. The house sprouting across the street always looks so different. It's sort of like performance art.

In a sense, blogging's the same. At different times of the day or week, we'll find different sorts of posts when we visit.

So now, I'll pop over and visit a few. If you find the time, please meander over and tell them I sent you.

I never thought of Texas and snow in the same sentence, but look at Stacey's pictures! Please don't laugh at me; remember, I'm originally from New York!

Lamed has the link to the guide for adding the Hebrew vowels to you text.

Here's some music on Life of Rubin.

Look at this spectacular post-rain picture by Fred.

Isreallycool tells us a golden oldie duck joke.

And acharon, acharon chaviv, meaning, saving the best for last:
Baleboosteh tells us about her finding Judaism, why she and her family want to convert.

That's it for tonight. Pop in again when I'm up again. I was going to stop in a few places, but somehow the engine wasn't working well enough.

Good night little girls
thank the lord you are well
now go to sleep said ...

No comments: