Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Insanity!!

What am I doing up at this hour?
Well, I got back around midnight from that staff meeting. And I couldn't fall asleep. Actually, I haven't even tried yet. And considering that I've been up since 4:30 am...
Insanity, yes it is.
Good thing none of my plans for tomorrow seem to be materializing, but who knows? I have the day off, and I can make plans after I wake up. Maybe I should try to sleep late, or at least allow myself to sleep late. Honestly, what's the point of getting up super early when I have nothing to do and no place to go. Oops! I could clean the house a bit--but not all day.


And just in case you're wondering if it was really worth it, being at the staff meeting. It's worth it, since I want to keep my job. But did we accomplish anything really useful? Tough question. I'll only know in the future.

But here's a saying to remember:

Quoting pedagogic Shakespeare:
An absence from class, whether it's with permission or without permission, still means the kid was absent from class!

No comments: