Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Vacation time!


I didn't mention this yesterday, but I'm already on vacation, Passover Vacation. That's because today is my day off, and tomorrow my students have to clean their dorm rooms and then the whole school is closed until after Passover, at least another three weeks, and since we don't usually return towards the end of the week, I'm not quite sure when I'll be back to work. The bad news is that I have no excuse not to clean, except that I hate doing it, and my knees can't take all the bending etc and my back, too. But I'll do whatever I have to really do.



And talking about "education," school, work etc
take a gander at the Carnival of Education! It's a really good one this week, and we're included.

Make thousands of free clipart images online without having to install any software (web based applications)! You can make banners, buttons, forum avatars, comic strips, logos, blog pics, safety signs, email sigs, personal flags, vanity license plates, warning labels, book covers, e-cards, celebrity deface, brand name parody/satire, controversial pix, etc. We supply the basic picture layout, you supply the funny text (famous quotes, slogans, jokes) to customize the captions! BUY as personalized gifts (fridge magnets, postcards, stickers).

2 comments:

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Great post and link happy you are part of it. Enjoy the vacation.

Batya said...

Thanks. I'm already more relaxed, just thinking about it.