Tuesday, April 24, 2007

just a bissel visiting

graphics copied from the Jerusalem Post

I have a few minutes, so I'll try to visit a couple of blogs.

Dry Bones asks a good question.

Sarah's mother is still in need of your prayers.

swfm has to find the right school for her daughter, not easy!

A reminder from the baleboosteh to get posts in for jpix. I hope she got mine. I sent her a lot.

Marallyn posts a yummy menu on "WELL THERE GOES THE DIET" .

Nuch ah chosid has a great post "Tell Me What You Want.. What You Really Really Want ?!"

My favorite student in Israel debates "The Yoms" .

Great joke on Mystical Paths.

from inhjo "Nice Guys Finish Last?" ?

and the sultan knish "Yom Hatzmaut - The Redemption of Israel - Part 1"

enough

4 comments:

marallyn ben moshe said...

boy i love your blog...happy yom ha'atzmaut...and thanks for the thumbs up...

Batya said...

thanks, darling, now that your life is more "normal," we must f2f

Anonymous said...

and u do it again

thanks so much!!!

this post is one of the few posts that i am really proud with, becaaue it gives a inspiring positive massege

Batya said...

my pleasure
There are so many wonderful blogs out there.