Sunday, April 22, 2007

Marallyn's Mother-in-Law, Z"L


I was very sad to hear that Marallyn's mother-in-law passed away. I recommend reading the post to learn the Jewish Laws of mourning, which are different from those of other religions.

Following is the comment I left:

I'm so sorry. I had a feeling that's what happened when you became incommunicado.My husband and his sister sat here for their parents, and their father was here the first time when my mother-in-law passed away.

I think the Jewish laws of mourning are the best and most suited for the needs of the mourners. That has also been what converts to Judaism have told me.

2 comments:

marallyn ben moshe said...

dear dear muse...you have no idea how touched i am by this blog...how very special you are...thank you...stay safe my dear friend...love, marallyn

Batya said...

Blogging makes special relationships.