Friday, April 20, 2007

Pleasant things

I love this picture!



The dust and sand had been washed off by the rain, and the day's last sun was shining through the greenery. So I pulled out my camera for a memento.

And for something very different:


"The effects are comparable to those achieved with blood-pressure-lowering medication."
German researcher Dr. Dirk Taubert, whose study shows that chocolate has healthy side effects. Newsweek



Now, you don't have to feel guilty! It's medicinal, and I had thought that the caffeine was a no, no!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love all your pic posts

i have a undeveloped feeling to potography

Anonymous said...

Just reading about chocolate being medicinal lowered my blood pressure!!

Batya said...

thanks, nuch,
I've been taking pictures, since I was little. Now that I've gotten used to the digital, it's another world.

a, Yes that is great news!