Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Call it "corny"

But I'm sure you agree...

Nothing beats Sunset in Shiloh pictures. They document that HaShem b"Shamayim, The Lord Above, is really the best artist.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I took these as I was coming home. The first picture, with the flat-roofed building, was taken from the Shiloh-Shvut Rachel Junction. And the second picture was taken when I got off another ride, a few minutes walk from my house. When the sky looks like that, I don't mind walking the last part of the way home.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

marallyn ben moshe said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh how gorgeous...tx muse...chag sameach

Batya said...

I can't take credit for G-d's wonders.

Chag Sameach!

The Babka Nosher said...

beautiful! Chag Sameach!

Batya said...

Chag Sameach to you, too.