Thursday, May 10, 2007

Education and Family Life The Carnivals


Being a finalist in three* categories in JIB Awards hasn't dulled my appreciation of blog carnivals. I still think they're the best way of utilizing the medium of blogging.

As taught in Pirkei Avot, Ethics of the Fathers, "the wise man learns from everyone."

It all starts in the family, so here's the latest Carnival of Family Life.

And at some point, we all send our children out for others to educate. Here's NYC Educator's Carnival of Education.

*Best Kosher Food Post, me-ander - "TU" XV The 15th Kosher Cooking Carnival
Best News Post, Shiloh Musings - Arab Mansions Part I
Best Series (of Posts), Shiloh Musings:
Rushing by..Some More Arab Mansions
Arab Mansions Part2
Arab Mansions Part 1


Vote here,

Thanks for your support!

2 comments:

Baleboosteh said...

I will be voting for you of course Batya!
:D

Batya said...

thanks

you're great!

Good thing we're not running against each other!