Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Even in this heat

I know that I have readers who are suffering/enjoying winter right now, but here in this part of the world it's summer, a very hot and dry summer.

Sometimes it's hard to eat and we even forget to drink. It seems like I'm always borderline dehydrated.

If I don't find a guest host for July's Kosher Cooking Carnival, I'll just do a slightly earlier August one to cover both months. If you're interested, please let me know at shilohmuse at gmail dot com. And if not, please remember to send me links to posts about kosher food. As we're approaching Shemitta year, when farming takes a "sabbatical," I'd appreciate posts on that, too. Remember, anecdotes, customs, cookbooks, restaurants, recipes--anything kosher!

And as I started in the title, even in this heat, we have to eat, so maybe you'll find some good ideas in the latest Carnival of Recipes.

2 comments:

mother in israel said...

I'll do it!

Batya said...

thank you my dear girl

Now I can keep the mitzvah of kibud av v'em knowing that kcc is in good hands!!