Saturday, July 21, 2007

Shabbat Shalom

Yes, I'm alive, Baruch Hashem.

I wish I had stock in LIRR, since I've spent so much on tickets during the few days, so far, I'm in NY.

As I wrote previously, we had a great dinner at Estihanna on West 79th Street.

I also had coffee, twice and some nosh at Jerusalem 2 on Broadway and 37th. Today I had bagel and cream cheese at some kosher pizza/dairy place on west 38th, west of Ben's. In Great Neck we had a family dinner with my parents, sister and niece at Shish Kabob, our regular place. Since it's the 9 days, I had a fish, and what a fish there. It was great.

Now I'm at my sister-in-law's for Shabbat in Young Israel of Scarsdale. She cooks better than at all the restaurants!

Now that I've deleted 400 letters from my yahoo account and posted on both blogs and asked blogger to de-spam my teaching blog...

I guess it's time to be a good guest.

Shabbat Shalom!

ps since when do I have to do word verification in order to post on my own blog?

No comments: