Friday, August 24, 2007

Don't worry...

... if I don't post today. I'm very busy. The house is an utter mess, and I still have lots to cook, besides the cleaning. My married daughter and family are coming for Shabbat. There's also the laundry to do.

It's 7am, and the pool opens at 7:30. The weather is also unbearably hot, so maybe I ought to get off the computer and get myself ready for a "swim."

Yesterday I went to Beit El for a waste of a staff meeting, not the best way to start the school year. The new schedule is horrendous, and I'm fighting with them about consolidating my hours into 3 days. I waste too much time traveling, waiting around for rides, etc. Also they have me teaching both Mondays and Wednesdays, which would make it almost impossible to get to the pool in Neve Yaakov. I need to know which other Jerusalem pools have women's' hours in the morning, Sunday or Thursday. I can't handle crowds. My weekly schedule will have to change drastically. Not good. Too much stress is bad for my health.

Enough kvetching...

Shabbat Shalom

No comments: