Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Busy and Trying Not To Blog Obsessively

For me blogging obsessively is making sure to blog almost every long computer session, both morning and night. Now I'm trying to "wean myself" off, or at least seriously reduce, yes, my weight, too.

I wrote a post about blogging on Shiloh Musings. It's sort of explaining how those of us who would love to be be free lance writers are pretty much shooting ourselves in the foot, or feet. What do you think?

I'm all set to post the latest Kosher Cooking Carnival, but every time I post it early it wrecks havoc with the listings, so I'll wait. Yes, that does give you another few hours to send me more links. The more the merrier!

I've been busy organizing our local elections. That's for next week.

And now... the dishes await, grime and all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snapped a couple photos your way this morning. I SO love the winter sky. It has so much character.

http://tinyurl.com/29l9ws

Batya said...

me, too, and now, if it doesn't thunder, I'll post some winter sky photos, too