Friday, November 23, 2007

Saved by the Bell!

I've had this hankering for popcorn, the real kind, but I've been trying to put it off. There are better things to eat than popcorn, like nothing. Yes, there are worse things, too.

Then, just as I was washing the dishes, trying to postpone temptation, the phone rang. My walking buddy:
"How about walking down to the industrial zone? I have to pay my bill at the green grocers there."
"Perfect. Let me just finish the dishes, say "t'hilim and mincha," Psalms and afternoon prayers, and then I'll be ready."
So, a half hour later we were off.

There's nothing like that clean look after the first rains, before the sun goes down. Everything looks so clean.
The clouds look good enough to eat!
I couldn't stop taking pictures.
Sunset in Shiloh.
Nothing's more beautiful.

I'll have my popcorn, another day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good shabbos.
nice pics

Batya said...

Thanks and Shavua tov to you and yours!