Saturday, January 26, 2008

I was just not made for the winter...

...OK, I know and admit that I kvetch in the summer too. But as I've said before,
"I just function about two weeks a year. One between winter and summer, and the other between summer and winter."

Now it's the middle of the winter and my toes and fingers are frozen. The heater we have in the livingroom just doesn't do it. It's still cold. At least I hooked one up with an extension cord to the den, where the computer is, but the room still hasn't heated up from Shabbat.

So, call me a kvetch, a cold, shivvering kvetch!

I have to put the pictures from our latest adventure on the other computer and then "burn" a cd so I can blog about it all, fully illustrated.

Since I haven't been home much, there are dozens of letters I haven't answered, and I have other things to do, and I'm hungry... and cold and...

No comments: