Saturday, February 02, 2008

But I Did Take a Walk

First of all, if you haven't seen enough snow pictures on this blog, try out pesky's. She has a much better show, with music and everything. I'll have to take lessons from her.

But since you're here, take a look at some of the pictures I took on Friday. Some snow remained, but the sky was ugly.


This snowman had obviously seen better days.
This one, too. His house wasn't built to last, either.
That's Eli, just north of us. It looks like it's lit by a spotlight.
Shavua Tov!

Have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Pesky Settler said...

Thanks for the linkage :)

Windows Movie Maker - free to download and easy to use.

Batya said...

My pleasure neighbor. Too bad I face Shvut or we could communicate with flags and balloons ... on a very clear day.