Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Of Course, It's Better Than Smoking

Not that I'd be allowed to smoke in all the places I crochet. And not that I smoke! But I think that if I had allowed myself to smoke, I'd like how it keeps the hands busy.

Sometimes I crochet, because I need "to do" something. In some ways, I'm sort of "hyper." The real problem is that I don't need a constant supply of more cute little crocheted hats.

When I was rantingkvetching about it at work last week, one of the secretaries said:

"So make me a hat."
"Are you serious?"
"Sure."
So yesterday, besides the cassette and DVD, I brought a large selection of "yarns" for her to choose between. She had already told me to make a black base. I brought in one of my hats to get an idea of size.

I still need a "fancy" yarn to tie them all together and give the necessary bulk. I wish I knew of a yarn store in Pisgat Zeev, Ramat Eshkol or French Hill, since today's pool day, and I have that short shopping time between swimming "splashing" and work, not quite teaching , since it'll be movie day, again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi buddy,
Nice post!!Thanks for sharing with us.
keep up the work.
www.lifeinfozone.com/category/clothing-accessories/crochet/

Batya said...

Thanks, I just checked out your blog, and it's really good.