Friday, April 25, 2008

5 Omer, Walked Twice

It's not as "good" as it sounds. That's all I did all day besides eating, reading, blogging, cooking.

Yes, I took two walks. Both with my "walking buddy." Walk #1 was around the neighborhood almost twice and then down to the super-grocery. What's larger than a local grocers and smaller than a "real" supermarket? Actually, it's larger than the original "supermarkets" in Jerusalem, but Shiloh has two "green grocers," so he doesn't see fruits and vegetables. Then later on, after cooking and nightfall, we walked again.

I can't handle this early dry summer. I guess we'll have to get air-conditioners, which also heat the house. I just don't function most of the year, either from the heat or cold.

Now I have to get the house ready for Shabbat and my married daughter and her family. The baby is "starting to" crawl, so the floor must be cleared and clean. No matter how large the blanket I put on the floor, they always go after the "real thing."

No comments: