Monday, April 14, 2008

Escaping The House

I just had to get out around dusk. I had been home all day cleaning. Yes, I did take a break or two on the computer. It's not against the law, right.

We're still having the peculiar weather. The sky goes from black to grey. There wasn't any gorgeous sunset to photograph.

People are throwing all sorts of things out. This cat looked very possessive and proud perched on that couch. It was like she was trying to stare me away. She needed have bothered. I certainly wasn't interested in her couch.


At this other garbage "frog," there was something for puss 'n boots.

Yesterday I was in Jerusalem. At one point I found myself waiting by the parking lot near Binyan Clal on Agrippas Street. Yes, when I wait, I get bored, so I took out the camera.

I've been waiting to hear from a young enterprising businessman who is sending his friends to clean. I need some help.

No comments: