Monday, April 14, 2008

Sefira Reminder

So far, I've only found the OU Sefira Reminder. Strangely, I had to do a search from their site. They don't have a large
Reminder!
SIGN UP FOR THE SEFIRA REMINDER
I find that pretty peculiar. I'm also wary about the fact that it's only set, at least so far, for the American time zones.
It's disappointing that the sefira reminders I've used in the past don't automatically send out sign-up reminders or automatically sign us up.
I'd appreciate more options, including Israeli cellphone ones.
Now to the kitchen....

2 comments:

Leora said...

only set, at least so far, for the American time zones
So tell them. Then tell your friends to tell them. The O-U should be able to handle this!

Batya said...

Yes, it shouldn't be a problem; they do it every year.